IfuM: Why I started this blog?

I have been thinking of blogging information about immunology in a creative way since last year. So, today I finally decided that I am going to do it.

Immunology has been my favorite subject since my second year in graduate college while I was studying microbiology. I love teaching my friends immunology and I through this blog I will be sharing my knowledge and creativity in teaching immunology to the world.

I will be referring basic books of immunology and a few creative articles on the internet for this blog. And the illustrations made on this blog will be made by me.

I will be taking help of my sister and a few friends in making this blog interesting and a fun way to learn.

I have not merged this blog with http://microbiologyme.blogspot.in/ because I feel immunology is a vast subject and it needs its own blog place.

-IfuM